One of my favorite treats for every guest that Stays on the Vineyard is warm chocolate chip cookies.
I bake these cookies fresh for every guest upon their arrival, ensuring they are soft, fluffy, and have a slightly crunchy exterior with a gooey inside. My recipe is simple and for the first time I am sharing it with all of you.
You won't find softer and fluffier Chocolate Chip Cookies anywhere else. This recipe is sure to put a smile on your face.
Cheers from the Greers
Suite Chocolate Chip Cookies
3/4 c. unsalted butter, softened
3/4 c. brown sugar
1/4 c. granulated sugar
1 farm fresh egg
2 tsp. vanilla extract
2 c. all purpose flour
2 tsp. cornstarch
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1 c. bittersweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. **I bake these in the air fryer. Lowest rack. 320 degrees for 10 minutes, no preheating necessary
2. To prepare the dough, use a stand mixer with a paddle attachment. Cream the butter and sugars together until they become light and fluffy. Then, add the egg and vanilla and blend them in thoroughly.
3. Combine flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt.
4. Stir in chocolate chunks.
5. To prepare the cookies, simply use a regular-sized cookie scoop or tablespoon to drop the dough onto a baking sheet that has been prepared in advance. Bake the cookies for approximately 8-10 minutes, until the edges are just lightly golden brown. It's important not to overcook the cookies beyond the ten-minute mark, even if the tops don't turn brown. For consistency, each cookie should be measured to weigh exactly 1 oz.
5. Let cool, on the sheet, on a wire rack for five minutes. Remove from baking sheet and let cool completely.
yield: 3 dozen cookies